Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Round Trip Metric Century OC, MD -- North of Lewes, DE



One of the bucket list bike rides I have been wanting to do was from Ocean City, MD to north of Lewes, Delaware (where I run out of land and have to turn around). I did this last week for the first time and it was 64.8 miles round trip. It was a GREAT day for this ride.


Above is the bridge over the Oregon Inlet in Delaware.



Above is the view north of Lewes, DE.



Above is the Cape May-Lewes Ferry entry point.




Above and below is from Gordon's Pond north of Rehoboth, DE.





Above is the huge wind mill from University of Delaware and below is an old Farmall like my grandfather had that is used for pulling boats in a boat yard I pulled into north of Lewes.



Below is my bike speedometer that shows the total miles.





No comments:

Post a Comment